Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Geocaching by Reuben

We went Geocaching  and I swapped a 5c piece for an  interesting shell .
The cache was small .
We did another Geocache and It was well camaflaged .
We are in a hotel at Airlie Beach.
At first I thought it was a cabin then I looked at the what to do book and I saw the word hotel so It was a hotel.  I sleep with my brother (Lewis).We watched the cricket. It was day one of the first test of Australia touring Sri Lanka.  It was on the JAT.  Sri Lanka scored 117 runs and Australia scored 66 /2.  It rained most of the afternoon, Burns scored 3 and Smith and Kawaja made a fifty partnership.

I also went for a geocache at Red Cliff Island while I was camping at Seaforth.  I caught about fifty hermit crabs while I was at Seaforth.  I found a hermit crab that looked like Cranky Crab.  I also saw a lizard that looked like Iggie Iguana!  I was camping at Seaforth for about a week.  We went for a walk to Airlie Beach Lagoon and I had an icy pole and bought some books.  I'm probably going to watch the cricket again today.

No comments:

Post a Comment